Rainathon Season 13, Group of 38 people walked around 16 KM from Baalegadde to Kumbardi, Rainathon team had a phenomenal time in the Paddy filed and streams of water. There was heavy rain combined with wind and sunlight occasionally which made the walk more dynamic and enjoyable. Sunil Gokhale and team served us traditional and tasty food which was applauded by the team.
Highlight of the events:
- Tasty dinner at Suruchi restaurant.
- Group story telling as a chain of events.
- Dance and songs during the night journey.
- Donation of books, bags and other stationary items to "Nammoora Sarkari Hiriya Prathamika Shaale, Halekere". (Mudigere Taluk, Chikkamagaluru District)
- Plantation of saplings.
- Felicitation of Farmer, Soldier and Grama panchayat adhyaksha.
- Playtime in paddy field.
- Planting seed balls.